Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why does my hair do this??

i have curly wavy thick hair.its cut in short-ish layers and is shoulder length.i got it thinned back in april.


so heres the thing:


i take a shower,put some cream in my hair that makes it not frizz then i let it dry sometimes naturally sometimes with a blowdryer.then i add a spray that makes hair get straighter faster and controls frizz,i spray it in my hair on sections then i tie my hair up and straighten small sections at a time.usually like 3 or 4 tiny strands at a time so i can get them all really straight.it gets really pretty straight but after about 10 minutes it starts to curl up at the ends.it looks pretty but i dont like it like that.i want my ends to stay straight.its not just the tips but like 3 inches of my hair on the bottom.it curls up.how do i get it to stop?i want my hair to be stick straight at the bottoms not curled...





thanks in advance.


oh and i use really good products for my hair and a fhi straightner.it really does a good jobWhy does my hair do this??
concentrate on your ends.


alot


and afterwards spray hairspray on the ends to keep 'em straight.Why does my hair do this??
THAT HAPPENS TO ME TO....I SUGGEST USING A HAIR STRAIGNTING CREAM AND ADD HAIRSPRAY WHEN YOUR DONE
my hair does that to... but if your hair is just under ur sholder ( like 2 inches) it is at an awkward length so it just curls up like that... unless u go over it like 10 timezz nothing else will work... ive tried everything else... good luck!!!!!


:D
my hair does that too!


i use hairspray b4 i straighten it and after i straighten it


it usally holds until the next day
k well mine used to do that and what i did was i stopped blow drying it and stopped using so many hair products, but thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment