Thursday, August 19, 2010

Should I get a perm?

I got a perm once andy hIt so frizzy at the end while it was growing out. It was along time again thoughbut Rent you supples to keep up with it and protect it? But I'm not sure how? Like deep condition or what? Cause when I curl my hair it takes forever and I won't have time to be curling my hair everydY with a hair straightnerShould I get a perm?
yes ofcourse...Should I get a perm?
not unless you take a time machine back til atleast the early 90's
I don't suggest a perm to anyone, maybe you should try a texturizer. It is almost like getting a perm but it gives your hair a natural look and feel......Perms aren't the healthiest for hair in my opinion.
Trust me, perms are still the same way. If you use a perm it will severely cause to damage to your hair that won't be able to be fixed until it grows out.





If you want to get a perm to get curls, ditch the perm and just use a curling iron.





Good Luck.
nooooooo dont ever perm your hair it complete ruins it





try usein a hair sirum i use john frieda its really good i use the shampoo and condition 2 that works like on the first time you use it. it smoothens your hair





and instead of perming your hair try gettin some curlers or even try curling your hair with your straightners and use hair spray to keep it hold or you can even use hair moose apply it when your hair is wet take a hand full and just scrunch your hair with the moose either let your hair dry naturally or maybe useing the difuser witch looks like thishttp://www.muimports.com.au/images/Diffu鈥?/a> for the end of you hairdryer and put it on a sorta kool setting and from the ends ov ur hair scrunch the diffuser to ur scalp (but not all the way as u may burn your scalp)





hope this has answered your question

No comments:

Post a Comment