Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I get fast and easy loose curls?

I have shoulder length hair that just wont curl or do much of anything anymore! I have tons of curling iron products, a straightner, and curling shampoos and hair products. I want to do something new with my hair than just put in a pony tail or leave it down. Please someone help me get fast and easy loose or any curls!!!How can I get fast and easy loose curls?
I have get my loose curls with a large barrel curling iron. You need to put it on the highest temp for hard to curl hair and curl it as tight as possible. The curls with fall naturally and the curls would be flowingHow can I get fast and easy loose curls?
Mine is mostly straight but a very slight wave normally. To get good curls, get a layered haircut, go to sleep with wet hair. In the morning, just run fingers through it instead of a brush or comb.
Here's what i use in the salon for quick curls, get those bendy rollers ( the ones that have a wire on the inside %26amp; soft foam on the outside) Take a 1 inch section of hair %26amp; wrap an end paper ( like you would use for a perm) on the ends, spray the length of dry hair with hair spray. Do this in 1 inch sections until your whole head is in rollers.let sit for 30 mins or 15 mins. under a hot dryer,then take out rollers, instant curls! If you use a dryer let your hair cool for 5-10 mins before taking out rollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment