Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I activate my natural spiral curly hair to how it used to be before chemical straightening?? HELP!!?

I used a chemical straightner in my hair over a year ago. I did it twice with about a month of time rest between the sessions. It was called Easy Straight.


Ever since then, my hair was never completely straight (like the box said it would be) and it was never curly like it used to be.


I miss my curly curly hair and have been tryin different things to make it activate again. I cut it to my shoulders (it used to be to the middle of my back), used deep conditioners, used ';scrunch'; gel, curl activator cremes, sprays, oils... nothing seems to help my spiral come back...


I'm wondering if the curl is damaged at the root? does anybody whos done perms know what to use to help the curl come back?? I desperately want my curls back.


Thank you.


PS: I have a mixed hair type. Thick, semi course, but soft.


it is now a little below my shoulders. I have colored and highlighted it in the past months too.


HELP PLEASE!How do I activate my natural spiral curly hair to how it used to be before chemical straightening?? HELP!!?
IF YOU CUT ALL OF YOUR STRAIGHTENED HAIR OFF THEN IT SHOULD BE THE SAME AS IT USED TO BE... IM GUESSING YOUR TEXTURE CHANGED... BUT YOU COULD TRY SUNSILK SHAMPOO
  • poison ivy
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment