Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my natural curls back?

I've straightened my hair every day for about two months. My nautral hair is extremely curly. After taking a shower, it doesn't curl anymore. Instead, it comes out pin straight.





I curled it with the same straightner i used before for about four months, but my hair still comes out straight. I've asked this question before and a few people said to use a defuser.





So far, I've been using a defuser for a week.





How long will i have to use it until my hair starts curling again?


And is there anything else i can do to get my hair to curl again, fast?How do I get my natural curls back?
just go get a perm or something if you miss them curls%26lt;3How do I get my natural curls back?
well make sure you don't use the straightener anymore; at least until your hair goes naturally curly again. :P
try cutting it
stop straightening your hair. Maybe your hair is too long and too heavy so its weighed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment