Thursday, August 19, 2010

How long should your hair be to...?

use curlers! my hair is about to my shoulders, its an a line cut but itsnot too dramatic! i love having volume and i love curling my hair but my hair is so thick that it takes FOREVER with a curling iron/straightner.


how long should my hair be to use theheat up curlers!


thanks so much.--any other suggestions for hair would be awesome too!How long should your hair be to...?
Ya thats good, you can curl it. If your just trying to get volume, try sprying your hair with volume promoting hairspray and then braid it and sleep on it or leave it in for a few hours atleast. I hope I helped!


~Sarah





p.s. I have thick hair, and I do the braiding thing all the time and it looks FABULOUS!How long should your hair be to...?
how long do you want it!
down to your shoulders
your hair is Perfect my mom has hair like yours and me too. it will look so awesome
i think you're hair is probably long enough but i would suggest doing more ringlet like curls rather than twirls. A really nice style that a lot of people wear a lot (including myself) is when you seperate the two closest bits of hair at either side of your face and pull then back. Brush them so they are neat and tie a bobble or clip at the back of your head so they are sort of dragged back. You can have it loose or tight, either way it looks really nice. Good luck!
A friend of mine cut her hair pretty short..about shoulder length so I imagine your hair is as about her length...anyways her hair is pretty thick too but she uses the heat rollers all the time you just need enough of then and put small amount of hairs intot eh rollers...be patient...it actually looks really nice..just make sure not to keep them in to long yes curls gives you volume but if the curls are to curly..since your hair is short your hair will lokk really really short..it does look pretty though once you're done..BTW Electric heat rollers work best Good Luck Hun!
it doesnt really matter how long but the best look is when its right or a little bit below my shoulders.





answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
As long as you have enough hair to wrap around the curler (and you do), you're fine. Depending on your desired hairstyle, you need a certain size. For big waves, you want bigger curlers, and for small ringlets, you want small curlers. If I were you, I'd get some that had many different sizes, so your curls come out more natural looking.
down to your shoulders will work perfect.


the size you get to pick dont make them to big or to small though.


sometimes people get to big curlers and it makes there face look smaller than it is
I think your hair is the perfect length for hot rollers. I use them everyday and so does my roommate. My hair is a bit longer, but her hair is just above her shoulders and it looks great when she curls it. It may look a bit ';poofy'; when you take the rollers out, but don't be discouraged or try to flatten it. Once you go outside it will fall a bit and look great! Try it on a day that you're not doing anything and see if you like it. Hope this helps!





by the way, i would use the medium rollers near the top of the head to give it shape, and big rollers on the bottom so it doesn't take away much length...
If your hair is really thick and course, the hot curlers won't give you the curl you want for a long period. You might want to have your hair thinned out at a salon and get a body perm, this will take some of the thickness out then you can use gel, let it dry natural, lightly comb it and then use a stiff hairspray. Or you can use regular rollers (dry it part way) and curl it or it will take forever to dry...I use to do it on my hair that is long, thick and like a sponge when water hits it. If you use a curling iron try blow drying your hair part of the way before you curl it, this way it should curl better with a little moisture in it and spray each curl with hairspray as you curl it then afterward. Have fun and God Bless, Velle T

No comments:

Post a Comment