Thursday, August 19, 2010

Curling hair without losing lenghth?

I Have naturally straight long hair. I never do much with it, either pony tail, or just messy up. Lately I've been putting a cpl braids in it at night to have curls when i wake up, and i like that look. But I want more of a wavy look, bigger curls, braids make it look twisty almost





How can I get that look ?of soft loose curls, I was thinking of trying my straightner to do it, my curling iron sucks incase you're wondering why I'm not just using that.





Also I mainly want to know how to curl my hair but I dont want it to loose so much lenghth, is there any way of curling it but keeping it almost as long as it is not currled?Curling hair without losing lenghth?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_鈥?/a>Curling hair without losing lenghth?
Try rag curlers. Tear up strips of an old towel or t-shirt and wrap your hair around them like curlers and then tie them in a knot. Sleep on them and you will have bouncy big curls by morning.
i have long hair halfway down my back and i use a spiral curling iron .. i dont curl my entire head just mainly the top pieces i leave some pieces straight too but it comes out looking curly for the most part and the length is still all there
  • poison ivy
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment