Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to :KEEP: my hair curly and nice the whole day?

Heeeey x]


soo i curled my hair today, well not really curl, something like curl, and it looked perfect in the morning and I hairsprayed it, but during the day, it started to flatten out, and became straight and longg weird waves. Then by the end of the day it was pretty much flat, with just a curl at the end, not even a curl, just like a wave. Like at the end my hair pointed in and one side pointed out. And i got really mad, because I took sooo long to do it in the morning, and I curled my hair with a straightner. because i dont have a curler. so i was just wondering how to keep my hair the way it is in the morning, to last the whole day? =]鈾?br>

thannnkkss :)


and hairspray duznnt work that good for me.How to :KEEP: my hair curly and nice the whole day?
Use water (run brush through it) and leaves curlers/rollers in over night and it will naturally droop because of gravity. Also you could try a curling shampoo/conditionerHow to :KEEP: my hair curly and nice the whole day?
there are things that you can put in your hair when its wet and before you do it to help it keep it's structure. i would try those and maybe a different hairspray
I used to have the sam problem too, what i do, is after ive washed my hair i towel dry it for about 10 minutes and then put on a lot of hair moose, then i leave it to naturally dry. In the morning i use my straighteners to curl it, and use a gel spray to hold it and it seems to work for me.


hope i help.
go to ehow.com it really does work,good luck
My suggestion would be to buy a curling iron, the size of it not really mattering, and when the hair is in the curler hairspray it, hold it for a while then let it out and spray it again. I know you said that Hairspray dosn't work very well, but if you do this it may work. I really dont think that the curls will hold well if you curl them with a straightener. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment