Thursday, August 19, 2010

HELP!!! How do you .... ?

ok, I have my confromation on thursday. and I NEED to know how to curl your hair with a straightner!!!


I know you can do it. if u say u cant thats b.s





If it helps I have a CHI


and thick, longish, brown hair.





PLEASE HELP.. 10 points to best answer!!!








*excuse the mistakes...Im in a rush :)





xoxoHELP!!! How do you .... ?
haha same...my dress is ridiculus, anyways, heres a youtube video that really helped me:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpl9KYzmJ鈥?/a>


good luck :-)HELP!!! How do you .... ?
hair straightner is to STRAIGHTEN your hair and not o curl....
you put your hair in starting at the end as if you are straighting it but you have to close it down on your hair at the end and wrap your hair around the outside of the iron and then flip it
Place your straightners at the top of you hair (as you do to straighten it), but then pull it down slowly and twist the straightners around.





all my best (:


e-mail me if you want to know anything else (:
  • poison ivy
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment