Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am going to a party tonight and I was wondering how to do my hair?

I have the following.....





Curler, I have one that makes big curls and one that makes little tight ones, Crimper, Straightner, Bowdrier and product - to make your hair straight and to make it curly.





My hair is currently a medium brown with no layers or bangs, and it is straight except for a few little waves at the ends of the hair!





ThanxI am going to a party tonight and I was wondering how to do my hair?
Try going and getting some bangs. Just past your chin is a good length. Make them side-swept and then put loose curls in the rest of your hair.I am going to a party tonight and I was wondering how to do my hair?
Look at a magazine the celebs always have unique styled hair and sometimes they even show you how to do it step by step
you could straighten the top and curl the bottom. i have never done it before but would look kool!
Go Britney Spears. She's such a good roll model for all girls!
u shud use your straighteners to wave your hair by taking an inch or two oh hair in the straighteners at the root then twisting the straighteners 180 degrees towards the root then back all along the length of the hair it looks really cute and even looks gd if its not done well like a beach babe look gd luc an have fun tonight xxx
strighten your hair and pull it back leave about a inch in the front down, brush it in front of your eyes. then take it all in your hand and make a boufant bump, tease it back a little and bobby pin it loosely





very sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment