Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you make curls with a straightner?

i was shopping at the mall the other day and this guy working at one of those kiosks stopped me and randomly and asked to do my hair (it was a kiosk selling straightners) he made my stick-straight hair a full head of ringlets using this straightner ';herstyler';. i bought it, and i cant make my hair ringlets. how do you curl your hair using a straightner??? he did it some special way.....How do you make curls with a straightner?
this video shows how:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2鈥?/a>How do you make curls with a straightner?
dont worry -- -happened to me too,. .. still never can get the curls!!!
you do it similar to the way you would curl ribbons with a pair of scissors. To be honest it is so difficult to do it yourself! I have yet to succeed even after having my hairstylist show me how.
You sort of spin it around. It's hard to explain.
well.


you could just pretend its a curler.


and then see if that works.


or you could go back to the kiosk and ask how you do it


they should show you


hope i helped
you have to twist the straightner around in a circle... if it gets kinky.. your going to slow...
http://sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarch鈥?/a>


This is the video that I used to learn how to curl my hair with a straightener. It doesn't matter if you have this brand or not... I just spray my hair with some hairspray before I curl and it curls pretty easily... Hope this helped.
hold the straightener backwards and pull it around (like twisting it). do it kind of slowly and then as soon as you get it the way you like it, hairspray!!!





but like someone else said, it is really hard to do by yourself!
use this website! this is how i got taught!!


v v v





http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/articles/5381
I'm using my iPhone, so I can't give you a link, but





Go to sephora.com


under the ';find a brand'; scroll find ';ghd';


then to the left of the ';behind the brand'; box is where you'll find styling videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment