Thursday, August 19, 2010

How should i do my hair?

I have my confirmation on monday and i don't know what i should do for my hair. I was planning to go to a salon, but i don't know if i should cause nowadays they are kinda expensive so i was thinking of doing it myself. I was going for curls but i don't really have the greatest curler or straightner (cause sometimes i curl with my straightener) but they were kinda cheap cause i bought them at a drugstore, so how can i curl my hair and keeping it in it's place and staying for the whole day?





plus i have the conair 2 in 1 straightner and curler but i just bought it on tuesday so i don't really know if it's that great, and a 1 ince straightner form conair..How should i do my hair?
WEll my cofirmation's next thursday and I'm going to curl it with my drug store straightener... so i think you'll be fine!





Answer mine? :)


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>How should i do my hair?
are you kidding me? the conair we2straight is THE BEST straightner EVERRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment