Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i style my hair with a curling iron or a straightner?

I have medium length hair and i want to do something really cool with it because i am going out to dinner with my boyfriend and i want to impress him. so does anyone have any tips or ways i can style my hair?How can i style my hair with a curling iron or a straightner?
Separate your hair into medium-sized chunks.


Spray hairspray all over one chunk, and wrap it around a 1'; to 2'; curling iron.


Let it sit for 30 to 45 seconds and gently let the curl fall.


Spray A LOT of hairspray on the piece again and repeat with the rest of your hair.


Hope I helped and have fun with your boyfriend (:


How can i style my hair with a curling iron or a straightner?
How about sectioning it and then using your flat iron, flip up the ends. When your done, use a little pomade or hair wax on the ends to give it an edgy look. Or you could do twisties on the top and curl the ends with the curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment