Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'd love some advice on how I can better do my new hairstyle....?

I naturally have really thick wavy hair.


Usually, I blow dry and use a straightner to style it straight.





I just started curling my hair with a curling iron and I'm getting alot of compliments. I love it too.


But I'm not sure how to style it better.





I blow dry it after I shower, and strighten the root area (so it won't look puffy at the top) then I curl it with a curling iron.


This process usually takes awhile. I'm not used to curling it, and sometimes the curls don't come out the way I hoped.





I could really use some advice to better prepare my hair the way I want it to be. Thanks in advance. :]I'd love some advice on how I can better do my new hairstyle....?
Have a look at scence hair.


good luck


Answer myn please:


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
  • poison ivy
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment