Saturday, August 21, 2010

How To Straighten Hair?

K, I use a ceramic Revlon with a tourmaline round brush. I dont use any straightning products though. Anyways, mid day my hair starts to curl up and get tangly!





Is it the straightner? Or is there a better way to straighten it? What products, if any, work for you? PLZ Answer!How To Straighten Hair?
My hairstylist told me best way to get it straight is to first blowdry it. Brush it out as your blowdrying it. And when hair is dry. Completely dry you section hair and use straightner. I never knew how until i tried her way now im a pro. Always leaves my hair stick straight all the timeHow To Straighten Hair?
What i do is put my hair in sections and start straightning from the bottom to the top.
Try biosilk products and heat protectent





get a sedu striaghtener only heard good about them and they supposedly dont let ur hair frizz out..


my mom used a chi and it worked great but ive heard the chi fries your hair worse than the sedu.
well you should use a product that helps protect your hair from the straightner


if you dont you'll soon notice how unhealthy your hair is getting


and a smoothing creme should help a ton
my hair doesnt stay straight either because it's really fine, but i think what helps most is using a straightening cream. and don't brush your hair right after you run the hot iron through it because it needs to cool first.
It's the straightener. I had a revlon, and it was awful. it never straightened my hair! you need a good quality straightener. sure, it will cost a lot but it will make all the difference! your hair will be so much prettier :) i recommend the Sedu, i have it and its amazing!


also, you really should use a heat protectant to make sure your hair doesnt get damaged - I use Biolage heat protecting spray, and it works great.


so go ahead, invest in a really good straightener, and you'll have stick straight hair!
get it proffesionally straightened?


or try some straightening shampoo from the supermarket, my friends are always going on about how that helps


but i do wanr you, that straightening does damage your hair, think of it as almost 'frying' your hair. and when your hair is damaged it become frizzy and less likely to stay straightened.





gooodluck. i hope you find something that works! :)
Finally a question I actually know somethin about lol.I have had a lot of trouble with my hair too because it is super curly and frizzy.To protect my hair from the heat I use Biosilk(you can get it at Wal*Mart or beauty shops)the amout you use depends on your hair.The flat iron I used was a Remigton Wet to Straight it works good,but now I have one that is almost like a CHI but a different name.I don't think you should use a round brush though that may be another reason.I also straighten my hair in sections.
well first off i will begin by saying hello :] . i think that what you need is some helpful advice and some useful products to use. first off, your goinggood by using a cermic straightner . although, usually the more expensive the better .i recommend you investing a chi or corioliss straightner. both are ceramoc as well . this means steam comes out by getting rid of all the bad oils in ur hair and giving it the moustire and shine it needs.it doesn't damamge your hair what so ever. both are price but i think worth every cent. as well as the straighning process. first, shampoo and condition your ends. next, when you get ou grab a towel and twist it around your hair to get the excess water out. next, i apply from garnier fructis sleek and shine serum. it's not cheap and u can get it normally for around 2 dollars but i get it on sale for 1 dollar and wih coupons its free. next, i apply from chi its called silk infusion and it does wonders! not only do i use high shiny laminationg shampoo but the straightner makes it super shiny as well and with the slleek and shine and now the silk infusion you got a diamond ball all nice and straight. next, i apply heat protectant. this is the most important. i like to use sunsilk heat protectant it comes in a purple bottle. nice size three dollars and the biggest chi silk infusion comes in like 12 dollars, but its big and worth all the money. so after you combed and combined everythung section your hair into pieces ans slowly take very very smal strands from each section and from bottom to down move it so slowly and walll ahh! feeel your hair after and then tell me how it went. its beyond silky and smooth. :] goood luck dearr

No comments:

Post a Comment