Monday, August 16, 2010

Question about Hair Straightner?

I was thinking of buying a CHI Ceramic Flat Iron 1 inch Original Farouk Hair Straightener. It say that u can curl and flip your hair too. I was wondering if that is true and if anybody has tried doing that and how it worked out. so please let me know thanks





p.s. also does anybody know of any good stores/websites to buy flip-flops from, also to buy the fluffy flip-flops with the fuzz by the toes please let me know thanksQuestion about Hair Straightner?
CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII %26lt;333333333333333Question about Hair Straightner?
I have a corioliss hair straightener, and it makes my hair look really pretty. I don't know about that kind, but it would probably work!
for filp flops you could try


http://www.shopzilla.com/8B--Women_s_Sho鈥?/a>
Lol you know you can curl your hair wth any straighter... Look:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_yI
well my boyfriends sister had a chi, and it didn't straighten my hair very well... i was unhappy w/ the results. as for the flipping thing... i recommend the mini maxi glide... its awesome... and the regular maxi glide... when you first use it its kinda complicated... and you have to get used to it... but once you do its awesome!
Yes, the straightener works very good.


I recommend it hun.


And for the flipflos I think I've seen them in Rue21 or even walmart or kmart. I'm sure you'll find one. But for more fashionable go to ebay if you cant find one you dont like.
yeah its true!


thats how the girl curled my hair for prom last year!


heres a picture of it (i have borwn hair)


http://photos-516.ll.facebook.com/photos鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoihBOzP鈥?/a>





here is a video so you know how!..theres a bunch more on you tube if you just type in something like ';how to curl hair with a flat iron'; (or straightener)





and for your other question..old navy has really cheap flip flops..for like 5$.





i also like the ones at ae, buckle, delias, and aeropostale might have some fuzzy ones?
at the mall i tried the straightner for curls and straight. it will stay straight/curly a few days. i took a shower and was surprised the spots i tried it out on stayed.
the chi is the best flat iron out there for curling your hair as well as making it straight.





so yeah, its true.





%26amp; lol.. fluffy flip flops? never heard/seen them.
I use my straighten to curl my hair lol.


It sounds weird but it works...


My ex also used his moms curling iron to straighten his hair...


I dunno, but it works that way.
CHI is a good make but i would reccomend the GHD styler as i have them and can do everything to my hair with them they also come with a cd that explains how to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment