Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get loose curls for long hair using a 1 inch iron?

I have thin hair, about 4-5 inches away from my bottom. My hair is thin and I have top layers. I use my corioliss straightner now to curl my hair, but it only does medum sized curls. But I want big, loose ones. %26amp;my Conair Curler is only 1 inch, but my friends do big curls with it. So can somebody get back at me w/ what else i could do to get loose curls?How to get loose curls for long hair using a 1 inch iron?
* Hair dryer


* Brush


* Comb


* Volumizing gel or mousse


* Hair clips to section hair


* Hot rollers and pins


* Hair spray





Step 1:


Consider your hair texture and length. If your hair is long and has a medium or thick texture, it will be best suited for Hayden Panettiere鈥檚 hair style.





Step 2:


Wash and dry your hair before beginning the styling process.





Step 3:


Plug in your hot roller set to begin heating.





Step 4:


Apply a light styling gel, focusing on roots for maximum body.





Step 5:


Using a comb, section off the hair and clip it into place. You should have three main sections.





Step 6:


Working from front to back, begin by taking a two inch section and combing it smooth. Apply a soft hold hair spray, then slide the roller down the length of the hair, wrap the end of the hair around the roller and roll up toward the scalp. Secure the roller in place.





Step 7:


When all sections of the hair have been secured in hot rollers, leave the rollers to set for 20 minutes.





Step 8:


Carefully remove the rollers, until all have been removed.





Step 9:


Flip your head upside down and gently separate the curls with your fingers. Flip your head back and carefully put the curls into place. Finish with a final spray of hair spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment