Monday, August 16, 2010

Hair Straightner!?

I was watching the show Split Ends on the Stlye network and the stylist was showing the girl how to use this hair straightner that gives you a wavy curl when used differently.





What she did was start at the root and turned it once and then slid it all the way down the hair shaft and it was curled! I wanna know if this is a particular straightner or if I can do it with any small one. Anyone know the name?Hair Straightner!?
this is how i got my hair done for prom!


at first i was like ';oh my God, she is curling my hair with a straightner..';


but it turned out reallly good!





but anyway..she used a thing straightner..and she switched between 2 of them and the one is one that i had at my house..it was conair..so i think you can probably use any you want..because it was nothing special..it was like 20 bucks.





haha so basically just any skinny straightener should work!Hair Straightner!?
if you want curls, your better off getting a curling iron.


otherwize, i know the ghd's curl hair really well but theyre


pricey,.
ghd are the best straightners this is what hair dressers use but you should beable to do it with a thin straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment