Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to fix my hair?!?!?

I am having an extremely hard time with my hair and this is the story my hair was straight and really soft and then I permed it into taylor swift curls and then when my perm starting going away I brushed out the curls and got a straightner but my hair is like so SERIOUSLY damaged like i don't think it will ever be as shiny and soft as it was before but like it super poofy super dry super frizzy and super ugly any ideas as to how to make it better anyone can answer but any licensed hair stylists would DEFF help I don't know what to put in it to make it better but last week my hair stylist fixed and i don't know what she used but it was soft and shiny again but then it went back to crap so anyone experienced or have ideas about thisHow to fix my hair?!?!?
This is a trick that my hairstlyist (also my grandma and she IS licenced) to achieve soft hair. This procedure is for dry, dandruff or flake-prone, and damaged hair. Here are the steps and make sure to follow them exactly to get the best results!





1)Wash hair as you normally would. When putting in the conditioner massage gently on scalp and make sure to put plenty on the ends!





2) Let conditioner sit in hair for about 15-20 mins or you can use a blow-dryer to cut time. If you use a blow dryer then leave conditioner in for 10-15 mins.





3) Wash out conditioner and do entire wash sequence again only this time washing out the conditioner.





4) Use a spray-in conditioner and spray a generous amount on ends of hair and small amount on scalp. Using a hair pick, pick out hair. For best results let hair air-dry.





5) do this about 3-4 times a week for 2 weeks. After that you can cut back on using this procedure and just use it when needed.





Hope this helps!





PS: this definately works! I use it and have recommended it to other askers. They have tried it and loved the results and I hope you do too!
  • poison ivy
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment