Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help me? conair straightner problem.?

Okay so ive had a conair straightner/curling iron with ceramic platessince 7th grade ( i am in 9th grade now) My hair has gone from sleek wavyish, to hella fryed up an frizzy wavy hair because of straightning i assume since i never blowdry my hair..





anyway i want to know if its because ive been straightening my hair for 2 years but in the middle of 8th grade i started using heat protection or because its a crappy straighter?





anyone who has this straightner, tell me how ur hair is after using this.





also am i damaging my hair?


all year 8th grade i washed and straightened my hair everyday.


this year in 9th grade, i straighten it about 3 times a week.


my hair is like really fryed up and yeah,





ia there anything i can do to repair it?Help me? conair straightner problem.?
I'd recommend getting some heat protection spray from sallys. They have the best. Either the silk elements or the ion brand. Tresemme products don't work for me at all I wouldn't recommend them. They also have some shampoo and conditioner from sallys called Biotera. It works really good. If you use the heat protection spray with a good conditioner your hair will start to get healthier.Help me? conair straightner problem.?
I also own a Conair but now I've upgraded to a Sedu 1'; straightener. This can be purchased at folica.com


You should also buy a higher quality straightener because that is less damaging to your hair.. cheap drugstore ones aren't made with real ceramic plates which can be damaging to your hair.


I would also check out the ozonhair.com website because their irons are highly rated as well.


Also, try a deep conditioner (Garner Fructis) to help restore your hair..





hopefully this helped! :)
You might be setting the heat up to high, if your hair is finer and smoother then you need to have it on a lower setting.


It also might be because of the shampoo and conditioner you are using, I find that Tresemme works the best for restoring my hair and keeping it healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment