Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I look with curled hair?

So I curled my hair for like the first time EVER.





Yes, I know, that's strange, but I absolutely do not know how to use a curling iron, so I just used my straightner to curl it.





Anywho, curly hair makes my head feel a lot lighter and my hair less heavy and I would like to wear it out, but I'm not sure what people will say, especially since I barely know how to curl it.





So since this is the first time seeing me for you, tell me what your first impression is about the hair. Thank you!





P.s. Is the hair too flat on top and making the rest of the curly hair look weird?





Curly hair w/ hat:


http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300鈥?/a>





Without hat:


http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300鈥?/a>How do I look with curled hair?
yupp :)How do I look with curled hair?
you look great with curled hair! And the flat hair on the top looks a tiny bit weird but barely! definitely wear it out like that! Good luck!!
you look really cute. haha looks like you can use the curling iron better than me ;)
you look adorable


and i think it looks better on most people to curl there hair with a straitener


it really does look cute!


my first impression would be


WOOW O.o she is so pretty :]
Adorable :)
it looks good,and you dont need to worry anybody saying it looks bad 'cus they're idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment