Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do i do this to my hair?

I want that messy look, I couldn't find many good pictures.. but its something like this:-


http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery…


http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/images/…


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lausanne/16…


I have hot rollers, normal rollers, those foamy things, a curling iron, a straightner( people say you can curl your hair with that), hairspray, gel, mousse..


My hairs long, about waist length, its straight but goes curly/wavy at the ends.


How do i do that look?How do i do this to my hair?
You'll need the hairspray and curling iron.





Take the curling iron and wrap your hair around it. Instead of dropping it and moving on like you usually would while curling your hair, pull it off of the iron so that it's still in a circle and pin it to your head with bobby pins. Do this all over your head and let it cool down. Spray it with hairspray while it's still up and still let it sit. Then slowly and carefully take them down. Turn your head over and kind of shake your head and muss up your hair with your hands. It'll separate it out and make it seem 'messy' without pulling out the curl.





Hope this helps!!How do i do this to my hair?
use a curl iron or rollers and than take them ouot, brush a little, very carefully, not a lottt or hardd! and put hairspray on itt :)
When it is wet, scrunch it with a mousse, and let it air dry...


Thats what i do to achieve that look...
curl your hair with a fat curling iron in peices and then spray it with a light hold hair spray.
apply mouse to your hair when it is damp and scrunch your hair up do tis several times then spray hairspray and blowdry it works!!
this is what i do to my hair and i have curly hair.





i wash my hair.


get out of the shower and squeeze it out.


i let it stop dripping then i turn my head over and scrunch it while i'm upside down. (i hope that made sense....)


then i go upstairs and put some curling gel in it.


then i turn my head over again, take a towel, and kinda fluff it.





hope that helps :]
Hey Hunny_X





I Love The Messy Hair Look I Do It Often Myself_X





Wash Your Hair Put Moose In It %26amp; Scrunch It Add Some Hairspray %26amp; Then Blowdry It %26amp; Add Some More Hairspray ツ
HI,





Go to a saloon....





Cheers
Wash your hair right before you go to bed. Let your hair air dry overnight. When you wake up, you'll have that messy look. It's been working for me.
pursebuzz.com
If you look close at the first one its cut but is a sexy look.
im sorry i dont know. Pic no.1 is gorgeous. maybe you trim your hair a bit first if its waist length. Messy waves start to annoy eventually. ive got shoulder leagnth hair and its all over the place all the time. I wouldnt b too bothered if i wer u
  • poison ivy
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment