Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to get natural, soft curly hair?

I like loose ringlets.


Is there any way to make my hair like that without curling it or a perm? And no gel either?


Like when I get out of the shower, I use mousse and scrunch my hair, and its really pretty, but then it sort of falls limp and goes poofy when it dries...


I don't like using that much hairspray, and I've been using my straightner less so my hair won't be that damaged and poofy because I used to straighten it everyday.





Also, my scalp gets really itchy FAST, so I got a tip from someone that says rinse your hair with cold water after you condition and shampoo it, and it makes it shiny when it dries, and softer and makes your hair follicle seal close, so no polution gets in it.





It's been working good so far, and it's not that itchy anymore, but everytime my wind blows in the wind, my hair gets dirty...





Is there any way to get the curls, keep my hair clean and reduce the poofiness?How to get natural, soft curly hair?
Try this: Do what you normally do after you get out of the shower but don't put the mousse in all the way to the scalp, just the ends. Then, with a bunch of mini chompies, twist up your hair into little rows and let it dry.


I can't find a picture of what exactly I'm talking about but I've done this with my hair and it works really well. The closest thing I found to the twist is belowHow to get natural, soft curly hair?
Oh good, I couldn't email or IM you so email me if you want more info. I have the curls you are talking about in this question. No product, no heat, no mess. I can tell you how and I can tell you now that if you have even a slight wave to your hair it will work! truelovevirgoangel@yahoo.com

Report Abuse



yes try this i tried it and it actually works as long as u put them in right or try using overnight curlershttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n鈥?/a>
What I do is after i get out of the shower put your hair in like a clamp or clam (whatever you call it) and leave it in overnight. This will give you loose curls and it looks beautiful inn the sunlight!
You should b able to use the same moose application for this effect except do it when its dry instead of when its wet. Wet hair dilutes the product and hold on to any sand that may be in the wind g. So try blow/air drying b4 using moose and you should be just fine. Ur hair will get dirty... that's why we wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment