Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should I do with my hair!?

I have naturally wavy hair but usually striaghten it but I don't always love how it turns out. What are other techniques or styles I could try? I have a straightner, curling iron, etc. I have dirty blond hair, down to my chest. Please help me!!!!!!!!!What should I do with my hair!?
If you want straight hair I'd suggest the following routine:


right after getting out of the shower, run a quarter sized amount of smoothing/straightening cream through your hair, squeeze water out of hair with towel then blow dry individual sections of your hair, aiming the dryer down towards the ends. Use protection serum(if you have it) on hair, then straighten by clipping up hair and doing undersides first. After straightening, you can put some more cream in it.











For low-maintenance curls, you could squeeze water out of your hair with your hands(avoid the towel for less frizz) then put some curl cream into your hair and let air dry. when its mostly dry you can scrunch it some with your fingers and pump up the roots with some hairspray.What should I do with my hair!?
try clipping it up, side ponytail, plaits anything! http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
you should curl it like this http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icnewc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment