Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help with hair for valentines dance !!?

have black shoulder length hair with side swept bangs. I really would like to curl it and would for it to turn out like this





http://www.makeoversolutions.com/gallery鈥?/a>


I tried curling my hair before and its just too curly i want the soft curls like hers that arent to curly.


PLEASE tell me everything you know on how i would go about doing this.I also need it to last my whol dance ( 2 hours 30 mins).Im not going to the salon to get my hair done ,so please dont suggest that. Thank you so much !!





i also have a 2 inch straightner. And a curler,im not sure how to desribe it but its not a teeny one its on the larger side but its not the barrel kind. Thanks againHelp with hair for valentines dance !!?
Your curly curles are good, because what you can do is simply wait a few days until they calm a little - and voila! you'll get the perfect curles!





2) If that doesn't work for you, I would use my straightener to curl my hair. If you don't know how to do that, it could be an issue - i'll try to explain as best as I can. okay.





so step one: put a strand of ur hair through the top and bottom part of your straightener (like you would if you were straightening your hair) but don't press down on you hair just yet. First, loop the strand over the top part of your straightener, and in between both parts again. Now down on the strand. I don't know how good your straightener is, but with my straightener, you have to hold it there for about six seconds and then slowly move the straightener down your hair (just like you would if you were straightening it, except maybe a little slower) - voila! you'll get curles exactly like hers. The only issue there might be, is that it's a little time consuming.





ALL THE BEST,


and good luck!!!Help with hair for valentines dance !!?
do ur hair straight always looks better looks less messsy

No comments:

Post a Comment