Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i help this frizzy mess i call my hair?

ok.... so...


my hair is literally a extremely think curly/wavy mess of frizz. i mean, people ask me if i have dreadlocks. i have NO idea what to do with it.


should i get it thinned?


permed?


i don't want to spend any $400 to get the hair i want.


is vidal sassoon a good hair straightner?


im so fed up with trying to work gel, cream, gel/cream curl definers, de frizzers, spritzs, and sprays into my hair. i just want pretty hair that i can DEAL with.


i love my hair when its straight but its literally a gamble whenever i wash my hair cuz it takes like 4 hours to dry so i have to wash it before bed so whenever i wake up in the morning its like a hit/miss.


sometimes its a miss.


AND SOMETIMES its a miss.


:-(


help?How can i help this frizzy mess i call my hair?
i have the same problem! dont get a perm its really bad for your hair and dont straighten it to much. you have to blow dry it if you want it to be less frizzy. also if you put you hair in a messy bun or ponytail it look cute! hope i helpedHow can i help this frizzy mess i call my hair?
just was ur hair with detangeler shampoo the use a hot comb but dont perm your hair will fall out trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
try getting it thinned, then try a hair relaxer. Then it will be calmer and if you want to straighten it, it should be easier.


Hope that helps a little.
Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz鈥?/a>
  • poison ivy
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment