Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i style my REALLY thick hair?

i have EXTREMELY thick hair. literally REALLY thick, people are shocked when they feel it, and my hair doesnt do ANYTHING. it wont straighten very well, it doesn't scrunch, and i always want to curl


it but whenever i try it never works. people always try to curl it and its never worked. i've tried with curling irons and also a hair straightner. HELP ME ?!How can i style my REALLY thick hair?
If your looking for a cute easy to do hairstyle, try these out! ;)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


%26amp;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>








Hope I helped,


BHow can i style my REALLY thick hair?
I have the exact same hair type. I've tried to straighten and curl my hair but after a while I realized that it just doesn't work. Either you have to buy a straightnee that is really good and set aside a chunk of time to do it strand by strand or just not try.


My hair is extremely healthy and soft and awesome because I haven't done a lot of work to it. If you want to get it curly, I always put mine up after I shower or wash my hair and let it air dry and then use some volumizer and hairspray to keep it curly.





Just my opinion but I totally understand you're dilemia. But at least you have thick hair rather than thin.
u can french braid (or just braid it) and it could come out wavy/curly or just thin it out u can buy a thinning comb at target or get it thinned out at the salon
i think you should go to the hair salon and get it thinned out.


its not too expensive.


get layers too.


then it should be more manageable.





:)
u could get an afro!


They're coming back in style.


Or you can get things like braids and twist.
you can go and check in the google and type there ';latest styles for thick hair';

No comments:

Post a Comment